Thursday, January 11, 2024

Use ChatGPG to learn Electronics

 ChatGPG is a instant answer tool to your queries. I just tried to learn Electronic Circuit Components by asking simple questions like 

1. What are main components of electronic circuit?

2. What are types of resistances?

3. What are color codes for resistances?

4. What is diode?

5. What is triode?

6. What is transistor?

7.How amplifier works?

I could get detailed  neatly drafted answers to all my above questions in such a short time that I could publish all these answers as blogs in 10 minutes. Frankly speaking,  they are not my blogs. It is the work of ChatGPG, my only contribution is asking questions which are termed as prompts.

So, You will be genius if you know what to ask and not the answers.

Quite interesting. 

After a long time of my career as a teacher, now I have a bright smart student who knows the correct answers, which I do not know.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment